Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conversations with God...

Come with me on a journey to awaken our souls to God's heart for humanity on the earth... As I continuously look to heaven for answers on the countless injustices in our world, I am gently reminded that we are all called to be God's hands and feet here on Earth. God has set Eternity in our hearts to be the driving force to activate the power of Grace in our lives. Only then can God's will be perfected and injustice eliminated so everyone has equal opportunities to fulfil God's purpose, plan and destiny in their lives.

3 comments:

  1. I'll come with you on the journey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful and so passionate! I am so going to enjoy your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend.... so the journey begins - take a selah moment with me - a moment to pause, reflect, breathe and exhale as we journey together. My hope is that you will be inspired to deepen perspectives, illuminate the beauty within and unleash the vibrancy of your life. Looking forward to the heart and soul shifting moments ahead. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

BIBLE

BIBLE

KEYS TO THE KINGDOM