Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lambs Become Lions

This week, I had such a revelation moment... everyone thinks I am so open but after starting this blog,  I realised that I actually keep so much to myself.. Probably too much, especially when I need to share a burden. I also realised that I am very selective with who and how much I share my heart with. I went to see Robin Hood this week, there was a scene with a scribe written on the handle of a sword which really spoke to me..(God always speaks to me in movies!) if you have seen this movie, you might remember it said..


"Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions" 




OMG! 


This statement spoke to the very core of who I am. God showed me that I have been a lamb for too many years, all quiet and tender and friendly but he wants - and needs me to rise up and become a lioness in order to fulfil all he has for me here on earth. I love how it says.. "Rise, and Rise Again" because sometimes we need to rise again in the midst of our battle just when we are feeling defeated. I often go into battle but don't rise up again on the first feeling of defeat. God doesn't want me to keep my heart all locked away at the fear of getting hurt. That's where our enemy keeps us contained. 

So, watch out as I become a Lioness!!! I have many amazing friends in my life who I have watched do this very well and are a constant reminder and encouragement.  This blog will be good for me to entrust my heart a little more to all of you...

1 comment:

  1. great post! I feel the same way. Sometimes I rise up only to run away at the first setback. I will rise up and ris again with you. Can't wait to see you become a lioness and share your heart on your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete

BIBLE

BIBLE

KEYS TO THE KINGDOM